In my opinion, this is a pretty classic slimming world meal. Ok, so it’s not an actual pizza, rather it’s a butterflied chicken breast with a pizza-style topping, but it surprisingly does satisfy a craving.
Syns on Extra Easy: 0
Ingredients – for two people
2 x chicken fillets
Grated cheese (HexA)
Then you just need whatever else you’d put on a pizza topping – I’d go for a combo of pineapple/peppers/red onion/jalapenos
How to make it
1. Cut the chicken fillets in half horizontally, being careful not to cut it the whole way through. Fold open to make a butterfly shape.
2. Place the chicken on a baking tray and place in the oven, Gas Mark 7/220ºC for 20-30 minutes, until cooked.
3. While the chicken is in the oven, heat the passata in a pan and add your other toppings.
4. When the chicken is cooked, place the tomato mixture on top. Add the cheese then put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Serve with SW chips, salad or baked potato